Call For Pricing
The mono-canalicular intubation set incorporates all the same great features as the original Crawford Lacrimal Intubation System.
Indications for its use would be:
• Only one viable canaliculus is present
• Probing of the lacrimal system has not cured the tearing
• Obstructions of the lacrimal system that would close if not kept open
• Repair of injuries involving an injured canaliculus
• During dacryocystorhinostomy
Crawford Mono-Canalicular Set
Probe diameter .016" Tubing diameter .025"